Thursday, June 26, 2008

Satsuki Mitchell: another celebrity we can claim!


This just in: Satsuki Mitchell is a Kang deep down! I was emailed this "Okay, okay, I have been snooping around the blog. Thanks for doing that and for posting all the links to people's personal blogs. I don't know where you find the time! It has been great fun to see all the pics. Also, we have another class "celebrity" that is kind of old news but might be fun to post (I heard it through the grapevine so don't credit me). Satsuki Mitchell is dating (engaged to?) Daniel Craig, a.k.a. James Bond. Crazy! If you google both their names you will come up with tons of pics. Cheers! Erica (Brehm)"
So I did ... and she is right - I found a LOT! I had no idea she was a famous PRODUCER, let alone dating a handsome "James Bond" man!!

Congratulations, Satsuki!

No comments: